« What Are a Trustee’s Duties in California? | Main | Law Protects Some Who Report Suspected Elder Abuse »



Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Kate Brownell

This is a common confusion among people and also a tough and sad decision to make. But it is always advised to consult an estate planning attorney to know which is the best for you and your loved ones in the present circumstances. The attorney will help you plan the assets as well as explain the technicalities.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)